Casino & Hotel Security - Recruiting & Orientation
Casino Security and Surveillance Specialist
25 years in the gaming industry concentrating on Security and Surveillance - Corporate Director for nationally known gaming company’s responsible for properties in US, (Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, New York, and Nevada both Reno and Las Vegas),and INTERNATIONAL- Argentina, Aruba, Puerto Rico and Canada.
- Consultant to the security and surveillance departments for one of the largest Commercial Gaming operations, 180,000 square feet, in Canada
- Conducted training for Native American properties.
- Graduate of the FBI National Academy
- 26 years in Law Enforcement retiring as a Police Captain
- Education: Degrees in Criminal Justice, Business Administration and Counseling
- Graduate Executive Development University Of Nevada
- Community activity Including: President of a Federal Credit Union;, Chairman of Civil Service Commission; Member Financial Advisory Board, City of Reno; and board member for the Lions Club.
- Instructor at several community colleges
- Instructor, National Juvenile and Family Court Judges College
- Opened and Closed several gaming operations across the United States.
- Holds or has held Licenses in Nevada, Indiana and Canada
- Developed certification programs for both security and surveillance